TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GOKNEE® PURCHASE
- Purchaser agrees to only utilize the device in accordance with GoKnee® customized operating instructions.
- Purchaser acknowledges that GoKnee® is a patented device and agrees to take no action that would infringe GoKnee®’s rights in such patent.
- Purchaser cannot rent or sub-lease the device to any other individual or entity.
- GoKnee® is responsible for repairs and/or device replacement up to 30 days from payment authorization date.
- Purchaser may return GoKnee® device within 30 days, at their cost, inclusive but not limited to shipping, handling and re-stocking costs.
- GoKnee® makes no explicit or implied warranty of any kind, regarding physical or functional outcomes.
- Purchaser indemnifies and holds GoKnee® harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind related to use of device.
- Purchaser shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, expenses and costs incurred by GoKnee® in protecting its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are made and to be interpreted under the laws of the State of Tennessee. Any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions shall only be proper in the courts for Putnam County, Tennessee, USA.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Individuals purchasing GoKnee for ACL recovery:
- Purchaser acknowledges there is a risk of injury post-ACL surgery if physician orders are not strictly followed.
- Specifically, Purchaser will only initiate the Flexion Protocol and Strengthening Protocol when Physician deems it is safe to do so.