Purchase The GoKnee™ Method
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS – GoKnee™ Method PURCHASE
- Purchaser agrees to only utilize the device in accordance with GoKnee™ customized operating instructions.
- Purchaser acknowledges that GoKnee™ is a patented device and agrees to take no action that would infringe GoKnee’s rights in such patent.
- Purchaser cannot rent or sub-lease the device to any other individual or entity without prior approval from GoKnee™
- GoKnee™ is responsible for repairs and/or device replacement up to 30 days from payment authorization date.
- GoKnee™ makes no explicit or implied warranty of any kind, regarding physical or functional outcomes.
- Purchaser indemnifies and holds GoKnee™ harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind related to use of device.
- Purchaser shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, expenses and costs incurred by GoKnee™ in protecting its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are made and to be interpreted under the laws of the State of Tennessee. Any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions shall only be proper in the courts for Putnam County, Tennessee, USA.